2020 GameChangers TRYOUTS!
Saturday, July 20th, 6pm - 8pm
U8 - U13 Players
North Strabane Field #2
Sunday, July 21st, 6pm - 8pm
U13 - High School Players
North Strabane Field #1
(lower level next to township building)
Monday, July 22nd, 4pm - 6pm
Make Up Session All Age Groups
North Strabane Field #4
(upper level adjacent to soccer field)
Tryouts Fee is $10 and due at the time of registration.
Please register here (please note you need to create new account.)
For questions please call 412-386-8266.
**Please note all players trying out must bring a check for $300 made payablet to "GC Baseball Club" which will be cashed if offered and accepting a roster spot and shredded if not offered or accepting a roster spot.
- GameChanger AAU Program U9 - High School
Our GameChanger AAU Program is for players Ages 8 - 18.
Our travel program consists of:
- 5 Tournaments; Including typically 2 overnight tournaments in other states to experience the level of competition outside of Western, PA.
- Our 12U Club does attend Cooperstown Dreams Park in addition to 5 other tournaments (*Cooperstown trip is NOT covered in base tuition price.)
- Teams May Decide As A Group To Add Additional Tournaments Which Are Not Included In Tuition Fees
- Winter Off Season Indoor Practice; consising of 2 sessions of indoor training per week Jan through Outdoor Season
- Uniform consists of 2 hats, 2 jerseys, 2 pairs of pants and 2 practice jerseys
- Player Ticket For Club Guest Speaker Series; Examples of Topics Include UPMC Arm Care & Sports Nutrition, Social Media Dos & Donts, Sport Pyschology. Team Building)
- Opportunities To Participate in Club Community Service Projects (optional)
**Please note all GameChanger deposits and tuition payments are non-refundable. This is due to the fact that once a player accepts a roster spot by putting down a deposit, that roster spot is no longer available to other players. Also, payments for many items in the player package are paid for by the Club well in advance of the start of the season. If you have questions about our refund policy, please contact us BEFORE making any payments.
FOR QUESTIONS OR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CALL THE CLUB 412-386-8266.