IF YOU MISSED OUR GROUP TRYOUTS - EMAIL KRISTI@GCBASEBALLCLUB.COM or CALL 412-386-8266 TO BOOK AN INDIVIDUAL TRYOUT
2021 GameChangers TRYOUTS!
We are still accepting individual tryouts for very limited open roster spots ages U9 - U16.
Please register here (please note you need to create new account and Click Register To Play. Please use Individual Tryout Option if you missed Group Tryout.
For questions please call 412-386-8266.
- GameChanger AAU Program U9 - High School
Our GameChanger AAU Program is for players Ages 9 - 17.
Our travel program consists of:
- 5 Tournaments; Including typically 2 overnight tournaments in other states to experience the level of competition outside of Western, PA.
- Our 12U Club does attend Cooperstown Dreams Park in addition to 5 other tournaments (*Cooperstown trip is NOT covered in base tuition price.)
- Teams May Decide As A Group To Add Additional Tournaments Which Are Not Included In Tuition Fees
- Winter Off Season Indoor Practice; consising of 2 sessions of indoor training per week Jan through Outdoor Season
- Uniform consists of 2 hats, 2 jerseys, 2 practice jerseys and a player pullover
- Utilization of Personal Diamond Kinetics Swing Tracker Sensor for 2021 Season
- Access to private Club events at discounted pricing such as The Baseball Factory and Manufacturer Special Pricing Equipment Expo
- Player Ticket For Club Guest Speaker Series; Examples of Topics Include AGH Arm Care & Sports Nutrition, Social Media Dos & Donts, Sport Pyschology, Team Building)
- Opportunities To Participate in Club Community Service Projects (optional)
**Please note all GameChanger deposits and tuition payments are non-refundable. This is due to the fact that once a player accepts a roster spot by putting down a deposit, that roster spot is no longer available to other players. Also, payments for many items in the player package are paid for by the Club well in advance of the start of the season. If you have questions about our refund policy, please contact us BEFORE making any payments.
FOR QUESTIONS OR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CALL THE CLUB 412-386-8266 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.